Our team of healthcare professionals develops specialized care plans for each resident.
Our assisted living provides a multitude of medical services to our residents. Our goal is to create an environment that optimizes dignity, privacy, and safety while allowing our residents to be as independent as possible.
Our Health Services Include:
- Monitoring physical health conditions
- Checking and monitoring vital signs
- Monitoring blood pressure and blood sugar levels
- Medication administration
- Case management by a qualified and experienced registered nurse
- Assistance with visits to specialists and diagnosis of health issues
- Arrangements for podiatry, mobile x-ray, wound care, etc.
- Monthly in-house clinical visit by our internal medicine physician
- 24-hour registered nurse on site
- Staff in-services and annual training
- Semi-annual or, if necessary, more frequent revision of resident care plan
- Direct and prompt communication with physicians
- Strong medical emphasis and intervention for the benefit of resident
- Monthly medication review, bubble-pack tamper-proof cards
- Arrangement of physical/occupational therapy and other special needs
- “End of Life Care” at Elternhaus when dignity and comfort are of most importance
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Memory care
- Ensuring healthy nutrition